Is there a way to change the attribute text color for multiple components at once?
The Change Attribute dialog box was designed to perform simultaneous operations such as this. The following procedure can be used:
1) Load the circuit file to be modified.
2) Click on the Edit menu. Then click on the Change submenu, and select Attributes. The Change Attribute dialog box will appear.
3) In the Action list, select the Change Color item.
4) In the Type section, select one or more of the component types that are to be changed. If you are changing all types, just click the Select All button.
5) In the Component section, select one or more of the components that are to be changed. If you are changing all of the components, just click the Select All button.
6) In the Name section, select one or more attributes that are to be changed. If all attributes are being changed, just click the Select All button.
7) In the Items section, select the new color through the Color button.
8) Click Apply.
This dialog box can also be used to add or delete attributes, change attribute values, change attribute fonts, show/hide display items, show/hide attribute names, and show/hide attribute values.